Monday, February 16, 2009



So the boys loved their Valentine goodies. Funny thing was the first thing they went for and were so excited over were the balloons...cheap, easy-to-pop, tiny, balloons! Goes to show once again, it doesn't take much to make kids happy!











HELP WE HAVE A PRINCESS ON OUR HANDS!


Not much to report but I did want to share some pics...Luke has been in a "dress"-up stage for a while now. Even, I, his own mother, found this "get-up" a bit disturbing which he borrowed while playing with my neighbor's grand daughter. I have to admit I think Luke is an adorable boy but maybe not the cutest "girl". Wait til we whip these pictures out when he starts dating...women hopefully!
VALENTINE'S HIKE IN SANTA BARBARA
Once you've caught your breath...here are a couple other pics of our
Valentine's day activity - in the morning we went to Santa Barbara to
see the monarchs in Ellwood Grove. The boys were troopers!


1 comment:

  1. Your boys are darling - It was so great catching up with you last week. I wish we lived closer!

    Love ya bunches,

    B

    ReplyDelete